FREELANCE EVENT MANAGER (SHORT TERM CONTRACT)
Street Food Warehouse (www.streetfoodwarehouse), a sister company of River & Bear, is a UK wide food festival organisation company who run street food festivals and offer event management consultancy services to third party events. Previous events have been attending to over 25,000 people over three days and have gained recognition of innovators of street food events on a national level.
Street Food Warehouse is looking for an Event Manager to join our team managing our series of street food festivals in nine locations across the UK throughout May – September. Working as part of a growing team your responsibilities include the organisation, management and execution of street food festival events.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Development, production and delivery of projects from proposal right up to delivery
- Delivering events on time, within budget, that meet (and hopefully exceed) expectations
- Setting, communicating and maintaining timelines and priorities on every project
- Production of H&S documentation
- Communicating, maintaining and developing client relationships
- Managing supplier relationships
- Managing operational and administrative functions to ensure specific projects are delivered efficiently
- Providing leadership, motivation, direction and support to your team
- Travelling to on site inspections and project managing events
- Being responsible for all project budgets from start to finish.
- Ensuring excellent customer service and quality delivery
MUST have previous large scale event/festival management experience. Hourly rate negotiable depending on experience. Travel, accommodation, mileage, refreshments included.
Applications can be made to Tudor Barber: firstname.lastname@example.org
Degree in Event Management or similar preferred. Full UK drivers license required.
WE’RE ALWAYS ON THE LOOKOUT FOR CREATIVE AND PASSIONATE INDIVIDUALS TO JOIN OUR TEAM. FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW IF YOU’RE A FOODIE FANATIC AND WANT TO GET INVOLVED AT STREET FOOD WAREHOUSE.